Sunday, 24 February 2013

Why one gratitude a day?

Inspired by the post from Adam Khoo blog, "if you want more success and more happiness, first be grateful of what you have!", I started this blog to promote happiness by jotting down one gratitude a day and be thankful of the life I have now.

Gratitude gives us the positive attitude towards life. It let us be thankful of what we have and let us stay focus on the good stuff that we should be happy & grateful about. If we constantly stays in the positive state of mind, we will start to attract positive things into our life. It's proven and test in the Law of Attraction.

So why not give it a try? Think one gratitude a day.

My gratitude for today would be:
I'm grateful for my beloved Mum and Dad (Ivy & Johnny) who are always there for me, educate me, taught me values, trust & support my every decisions made & my every move along internet entrepreneurial path. I love you MUM & DAD. You are the most noble person on earth :)

Regards,
Junwei

No comments:

Post a Comment